Dear SAM Members, Singaporeans, PRs and Friends,
Singapore Association of Myanmar donated emergency food packs and medical supplies to 1,171 individuals in 13 homes from 4-7 August 2021.
Donation of Medical Care-Packs include Life-saving medical equipment and other medical supplies including oxygen concentrators, masks, sanitizers, vitamins and Food Care-Packs include basic essential food items, including rice, cooking oil and canned food.
- Agape Child Development Centre
- Education Centre for the Blind
- Home for the Aged
- Kamaklote Youth Development Centre
- Living Children Home
- Mahagandaryone Monastic Education School
- Myanmar Agape Orphanage
- School for the Blind
- School for the Disabled Children
- St Emile’s Convent
- Orphanage at St Francis Convent
- Training School for Young Women
- Vi Thar Kar (Nunnery Teaching Women School)
We also would like to thank our partners, City Mart Holding Co.,Ltd. and Ninja Van Myanmar for supporting this initiative.
Singapore Association of Myanmar